Well, after reading Kates blog and her fun idea of posting your 5 hottie fantasy men, I promised I would be completely immature and do the same!!! This is a very complex task and time has been given to my hottie list on the 31/1/06! Must be dated so that I can cringe later!!
1. Robbie Williams - He is just so rougishly handsome and it would be so much fun to try and tame him!!!
2. Pierce Brosnan - I know he's old!! But he's soooo debonair. He gives the impression that he would know exactly what a girl wants! IYKWIM!!! Or maybe thats just James Bond!!!
3. Matthew McConohay - He just has the cutest grin! So cheeky and full of fun and that drawling accent is kinda cute too. Oh, and the biceps are pretty darn fine as well!!!!
4. Will Smith - The guy has heaps of attitude and I kinda like it! i love his no noncense attitude and the way he portrays characters who are always prepared to take a risk. He always seems really sweet to his wife as well, thats a bonus!
5. JD Fortune (new front man for INXS)- If I could just erase the tatoos over his arms i would be a lot happier, but this guy oooooooozes sex appeal. Kind of has the whole brooding, thoughtful thinker thing happening! Oh and a dazzling smile that could weaken any girls resolve!
I think I'm really superficial in this list! No where is there reference to intellectual abilities with these men, or any need to nurture them. I seem to just want some eyecandy and a guy that knows what he wants, where he's going and how he's getting there!!!
But hey, it was a bit of fun and I'm always up for a bit of that!!! LOL!!